As part of the process of developing a wind farm, we commission experts to undertake a range of detailed technical and environmental studies. This ensures that the wind farm can generate a significant quantity of safe, clean renewable electricity while minimising effects on the local environment.
Reports from these comprehensive studies support the planning approval process managed by the NSW Department of Planning & Environment (DPE).
They are available via the links below, along with details of planning approvals and conditions that must be complied with during construction and operation of the wind farm.
Planning Application Documents
- Appendix A - Stakeholder Correspondence
- Appendix B - Decommissioning Plan
- Appendix C - Landscape & Visual Assessment
- Appendix D - Community Attitudes Survey
Appendix E - Photomontages
- Appendix F - Noise Impact Assessment
- Appendix G - Ecological Assessment & Offsets
- Appendix H - Heritage Assessment
- Appendix I - Traffic & Transport Assessment
- Appendix J - Aeronautical Assessment
- Appendix K - Telecommunications Assessment
- Appendix L - Shadow Flicker Assessment
- Appendix M - Consultation Documentation
- Submissions Report
- Environmental Assessment
Planning Approval Documents
- Approval Determination
- Application Assessment